2019-2021 ELECTION NEWS
Dear INAI members,
It is election time for INAI again! As members of this association, it is each of our responsibility to get involved in the election process, whether it is by running for office, nominating another person, or just by voting. It is all of our duty to elect the most able and sincere people to the INAI board, whom are very dedicated and committed to serve the members of INAI and for the betterment of the association. See below for the nomination form to elect the board members for the year 2019-2021 (2 years) term. I urge all of you to take some time and effort and fill out the form and send it in.
Rules for nomination/election:
1. Nominee must be a member of INAI to nominate and Nominee must be a Life member for ONE YEAR for the positions of President, Executive Vice President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
2. Members can nominate self.
3. A person may be nominated for only one office/position.
4. All nominations must be submitted on the nomination form provided, and all the required information must be filled and valid.
5. Permission of the candidate should be sought before nominating him/her.
6. The deadline for submission of the nomination forms is September 20, 2018.
7. Please email the completed nomination form below to email@example.com. For more election information, please call
Mercy Kuriakose @ 773-865-2456.
NOTE: If there is more than one candidate for any position, an election will be conducted by ballot voting, and the candidate with the majority of votes will be elected.
Thank you all for being active and supportive to the current board. We would not have been able to do so many things without your support. I hope you all will come forward and make sure you have a role in the future of INAI. Thank you!
Mercy kuriakose RN.M.S.N.
INAI Advisory Board Chair person